Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Favorite

I came across this website today while I was looking for cake idea. It might be my new favorite site...being that I love to bake. Honestly, look how adorable these are....

Speaking of favorites...my cute husband gave me a Kitchenaid Mixer. I love it...it's my new favorite thing.

5 comments:

Momma Fish said...

you will soon come to think how you survived without your kitchenaid. mine is my best friend.

¨*:·.TIFF.·:*¨ said...

those are so cute! have you heard of nothing bundt cakes? love that store. it is my favorite. if you haven't been, you need to stop in and see it. ADORABLE

jen said...

You got the mixer... YaY!! Now start baking me a cake! Those are darling!

Emily Swan said...

What website is it?? How did you post that pretty photo? You're so tricky! How did you post a cover of a book?? I need a lesson!
Your Kitchenaid will be the one thing that you won't be able to live without! Next year ask for a Cuisinart as a companion! :o)
love that Lilly bug! :o)

Melissa said...

Those are really so cute!! I look forward to the day I get a kitchenaid. Did you get it in a fun color?