Anton just got back from a week long fishing trip to Alaska. My dad took all the guys in the family - and needless to say, Anton had an absolute BALL! The night he got home, we stayed up until 2 am talking about the trip. He came home with loads of fish...and when I say loads, I mean enough fish to last a long long long time. We had it for Sunday dinner, and it was delicious. They saw so much wildlife, and said it was just beautiful where they stayed. You will see from the pictures that at one point they got really close to whales...so close it kind of frightened them. Hopefully I will be able to figure out how to upload the videos of them. Anyway, I am glad to have Anton back, but I am SO happy he had such a great time. My family all got together on Monday night, and you could tell that they had such a fun time. It has been really fun to see how hard and often he laughs while reminiscing about the "Boys Trip to Alaska". My brothers are hilarious, so I can only imagine how much fun they all had. And yes, Anton is still growing out his "Grizzly Adams" beard that they all grew on the trip. Apparently growing a beard makes a man a REAL man. :) Now, I can't wait for the girls trip...only two more weeks. Yippee!!
5 comments:
Oh my Alaska is such an amazing place! I swear it totally renews the spirit. How fun that they got to be up there will all the boys. I told Basil just the other night that Alaska is such a man's world!
oh my gosh, the boys on my side of the family do this every other year. they LOVE it and all come home with scruff too. Such a fun trip!
Wow, that looks amazing! What a neat experience!
oh my word how fun
Don't you think "a lot of fish" is an exaggeration? I didn't see ANY in those pics!!j/k Love the man beard and I think I would have peed my pants if Willy got that close to my boat. Sounds like a blast! Mac is dying to go and probably will want to more because he'll want to grow a beard out.
Post a Comment